07 April, 2012

Lead Painters' League continues

Round 5 is underway over on the Lead Painters' League and I am very impressed at the variety with which peopole are approaching the 'Lord of the Rings' theme for this round. Especially given that I was expecting a lot of Mithril or GW's recent 28mm line.


As before I'm not picking out my favourite pieces, but I'm hoping to highlight a few match-ups which are (or ought to be) very close. (Not everything follows the theme...)

Ambush in Beleriand vs. Hunting




10mm LotR vs. Ugluk's Last Stand


In the Westfold (10mm) vs. Rider Rivals


Celtos Gael Warband vs. Honor Guard


20mm Nebelwerfer (1/76) vs. In the province of Rome


Anyway, if you have the chance take a look and vote for your favourites while you still have time

2 comments:

  1. I'm always blown away by two things; first is the quality of the submissions, but most importantly is the productivity to match. Inspiring, but daunting too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blimey!! there's some top quality painting here!!!

    ReplyDelete

More like this