25 January, 2011

Going Old School

You may have gathered that I'm not an Old School wargamer as such. Though my initial forays into the hobby were buttressed by readings of Charge! by Peter Young and Practical Wargaming by Charles Wesencraft.


While I was famliar with Charles Grant's Battle I never realised it was a serialised publication in Meccano Magazine (which to be fair, I was never aware of either!).

Apparently there were chapters published there which did not appear in the book. Head over to the Wargaming Info site for details. If you just want to cut to the chase and download the full scanned pdf (with a big dose of admiration for the efforts of Mal Spence in collating all the articles), here you go.

Returning you to your non-Vintage fare now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

More like this